MANUFACTURING LABOR NEEDED
Versatile Wood Products specializes in the restoration and replication of historically accurate custom wood windows, doors, cabinetry and millwork. Our portfolio includes iconic buildings throughout Portland as well as residential projects throughout the state. We need labor for high end residential and commercial shop work.
This is NOT for a lead position and is open to varying levels of experience. Only reliable applicants need apply. A pre-employment drug test will be required and professional references will be verified.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of solid, verifiable work history
• Be able to manage and take ownership of assigned duties
• Be timely, organized and meet and beat deadlines
• Able at admitting when you have made a mistake
• Have pride and respect for the work
• Put the company first and strive for the success of this business
• Be a fast-paced, efficient, and safe worker
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Be capable of obtaining forklift certification
• High School diploma or equivalent
Job Duties Include:
• Using power tools to shape, cut, and assemble wood components
• Glazing assistance
• Moving and handling heavy materials
• Shop maintenance
• Fork lift operation
• Spray booth priming abilities a plus, but not required
To find out more about our company and what we do, check out our website at www.versatilewp.com
Versatile Wood Products is an equal opportunity employer.
****Please respond only if you meet all requirements****